Translate

Thursday 13 August 2015

Sleeping Beauty was fast asleep and in came this poor creep straight from the streets...

100 YEARS OF SOLITUDE

Listen…
She was jist
Lying there,
You know?
In the middle
Of the roses?

I thought
She was one
Of them BDSM
Bitches,
Cause the thorns
Were sticking
Right through
Her skin?

Man, it looked
Like green heroin
The way the sap
Run through
Her veins?

FAR OUT, MAN!

So, there she was,
Buck naked, man!
With the red roses
And the green thorns
Like that chick
In American Beauty?

Fast asleep-
And I figured,
Someone gave her
A Roofie?

So I was jist
Thinking
One little kiss…
And suddenly
She opens her eyes
And screams?
And you-all
Officers troop in,
And here I am.

Listen, man,
I didn’t rape her,
It was jist a kiss
And ain't no way
I’m marrying
The stupid bitch!


MC

No comments:

Post a Comment